Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blog and burn


So if you haven't figured it out yet, this whole blogging thing is pretty new to me. My 11 year old has taken me by the hand and shown me the ropes. However, Sarah over at Clover Lane posted two blogs about how to lay out a fun header and how to make your photos bigger...so she gets all the credit there. Thanks Sarah! Your blog is lovely by the way. It's one of my first stops in the morning after the kids get on the bus. I love her views on parenting...so refreshing and similar to how I parent.
So the big N'oreaster was kind of a bust! Kids got out of school early for nothing! At least Steve was able to work from home in his jammies with me today!
Tomorrow I have to get to work on the kids Valentines..still looking for a few little treats for them. And, if it's not to cold for Griffy I'm hoping to get a walk in down by the beach and take some snow pictures. I have become WAAAY too sedentary lately...this blogging stuff sure doesn't help with that. Maybe I could come up with a way to burn calories while I sit here.

5 comments:

  1. love your blog header! It turned out great & I think you are "off & running " now into blogland! also, love today's pic, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS my Dear!!! I may redo mine now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be eating that baby up myself. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...finally got back to your blog and it was so wonderful to read all of your entries. I feel caught up. Miss you too much, I feel like life is going so quickly. So glad you are doing this so I can get my Pam and d----- family fix:)

    xoxo, Lara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Does that mean I "win" that baby? Please?

    ReplyDelete