Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Nostalgic Thanksgiving Day


although it's thanksgiving,
the kids went to school..
steve went to work.
just another day here in paris.

i was looking at pictures from last years
thanksgiving.


and it made me yearn for 
my grandmothers china
and my pretty decorations
and our families.


but i am thankful for so many things today.



like the fact that my 19lb american sized turkey
fits in my european sized fridge!


and in my tiny oven!
although, that is sans pan.


happy thanksgiving 
to all of our friends and family!









1 comment:

  1. omg!
    what are you going to cook that turkey in?

    that first photo is just the best ~ i love hannah's sparkly headband and all the raised glasses.

    you'll be happy to know that even with thanksgiving in full swing here in the states, i'm making vegetarian enchiladas for thanksgiving ♥

    ReplyDelete