Monday, October 25, 2010

Powerful Moms


It was such a great weekend. Inspiring, informative, fun, rejunvinating, relaxing and I feel like I made about 30 new friends. All like-minded moms sharing stories and ideas. I loved listening to these women. They are all smart and creative and beautiful inside and out. We all came from different back grounds and religions, but  we came together this past weekend and bonded over Motherhood. The joys of it, the pains of it.

Mothering is my passion and my profession and it is by far the most important job in the world. The Power of Moms realizes that and celebrates it. I am blessed to have been a part of this retreat and to have met these fabulous Moms.

9 comments:

  1. dear god....could you post a WORSE picture of me? i thought you were my friend??!!! i look like i am having a stroke.

    miss your smiling face and funny tales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see your smiling face!!! Looks like a great group...hope the networking and new friendships are a blessing!!xoxo Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to get together to celebrate motherhood. I hope it's in New England again and I can go someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam...so great to hear you loved this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, Pam! Meg and I have the same expression! What's up with that? And you totally killed Sarah, the whole reason we're all together to begin with! LOL! To January, my friends, to January!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam I am soooo glad you had a great weekend away. You have earned it. How did the family manage without you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had such a wonderful time
    Can't wait to hear more.
    How did Griffy do???
    I bet you got the sweetest lovin' when you got home!
    Enjoy the night

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy you had this weekend getaway! It sounded like a dynamic bonding time for all!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pam- It was an absolute pleasure meeting you this past weekend at the retreat. Re-enty has been going smoothly- we have had many "re-dos" and one visit to the fighting bench. I love your blog. Can you believe this weather that we are having - amazing!!!!

    How did your baby do without you?

    J

    ReplyDelete