Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Girl Party


Hannah had a Valentine Party with a few of her girlfriends this past weekend. Steve took the boys out for the afternoon.  I know Hannah had fun..but so did I! I'm so thankful to have a girl that loves girly girl stuff! I loved these girls! I swear I don't think I was as confident at 12-13 as they are. 



Hannah and I had fun setting up before the party. We went to Michael's and Target and got crafts supplies and candy. I think my favorite part was sprinkling rose petals on the table. 



Pink lemonade served in my Grandmother's champagne glasses = sweet!



They painted frames...


...and decorated cupcakes...



...and made tissue paper flowers/rings..


...and of course a little JD2. 


More crafting...




Girlfriends are the best...and Hannah has some sweet ones! 

P.S...I posted the recipe for the cheesecake on my cooking blog...and Will's Valentines..the ones that look like iPods..found the instructions on Family Fun website.  




17 comments:

  1. Love it! I love girlfriends too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party for Hannah and her friends...makes me wish I had a little girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great girl party!
    Perfect! You didn't miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun, everything looks so PRETTY!! The table is gorgeous, love the "champagne", what great girlie pink & red fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great group of girls and you are a GREAT mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that sounds like a fun party! And this age is sooooo fun! Most of the time they are little girls, but then you see the glimpse of the women they will become!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you don't hide away your Granmother's "good" glasses, but break them out for the girls fun party. Looks like a great time was had by all. And your sign above the fireplace looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PERFECT girl party - I love it!! Taking notes for sure ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what the best part about this was? It wasn't a birthday or anything, just a party to celebrate Hannah! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful that Valentine party looked! Hannah will for sure treasure that fun afternoon with her friends (and mom) forever!

    I also love the picture of the pink frosting with your little one peering into the bowl that's on your header... darling.

    Have a great day, tara

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a girl's girl all the way!
    Seems Hannah is too.
    Girlfriends are the glue!
    YOU are THE best mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Pam...these are the kinds of parties I only dreamed of before we got Lucy!!! This looks sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun party! I hope my BB is still into things like that when she's that age. I think she will be. Looks like everyone was totally into it. You're such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wht a great idea! My daughter is sitting here with me and says she wants to do this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made memories for EVERYONE Pam! Delightful, loved all of your Valentine posts! WIll have to go find that cheesecake recipe and maybe do it for the boys birthdays in May- 6 days apart... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun party ~ everything looks so festive and pretty! I love your blinds on your windows ~ do you mind sharing where you found them?

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow... I wish I was a little girl at this Valentine Party! Pam... this must have been SUCH fun. I LOVE your photography (again) :).... I just keep wanting to look at these photos... each one is full of such gorgeous color and goodness. You are SO clever!~ :)

    ReplyDelete