Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Malta Part 2...


Steve and I woke early
Sunday.
We let the kids sleep and we 
drove about 20 minutes to the 
town of Marsaxlokk.
Every Sunday the popular
fish market is held here..
I am SO glad we went!


The colorful fishing boats..
called Luzzu's...



I took way too many pictures of 
these!


The fishermen's wives
making mesh baskets..





Loved hearing the fishermen's wives
yelling the prices of the fish!





We went back to the hotel..
picked up the kids and headed
up to Golden Bay.



We had such a great day on this beach..
we stayed for the sunset.






Tomorrow...
we rent a boat for the day!






















2 comments:

  1. I so enjoy reading your blog and I love your photos! I didn't comment on your posts from Morocco, but found them particularly enthralling because I was born there, but have never gotten the opportunity to make a return visit. You paint a wonderful picture of places that most of us will never get to see.

    ReplyDelete