....regatta season is in full swing.
....so is baseball.
....on my nightstand.
.....my head is spinning with all that needs to be done before
I know it'll get done. We've moved so many times you'd think I could
do it in my sleep. This will be our 8th move..I think..
1. The Cape to Ft. Rucker Alabama (the day after we married)
2. Alabama to Germany (with a 3 month old)
3. Germany to Ft. Knox (with a 3 year old and a 10 day old)
4. Ft. Knox to Chadds Ford, PA (leaving the military, bought our first house, Stephen-6, Hannah- 3)
5. Chadds Ford to Mack Hill house in NH (Stephen-7, Hannah 4, Will 4 months)
6. Mack Hill house to Foundry St. house in NH (a year later)
7. NH to MA (Stephen-13, Hannah- 10, Will-6, Griffin-just conceived)
8. MA to Paris (Stephen-17, Hannah-14, Will-10, Griffin 3)
....thinking ahead to the amazing adventure our family is about to take.