Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Hague..ISST's


I just love this picture of 
Griffin splashing in the puddles.
It was taken with my iphone!
He had so much fun that day..
complete strangers were stopping to 
watch him and take pictures of him!


Stephen's baseball team
won the gold!
What an amazing few 
days we had up in The Hague.
Of course there was plenty
of baseball to watch..


(Griff and Will watching
their big brother at bat)...


....but we were also able
to do a bit of sight seeing.
One of the nights 
a group of the parents went
out to dinner in this 
sweet town,
Leiden.
It's like a mini-Amsterdam.



And I swear..
it seems like
every town,
country,
place we visit
Steve and I say..
"I could live here"

I think I could
totally live here!


I love the canals..
and the architecture..
and the fact that 
EVERYONE
rides bikes..
EVERYWHERE!
 I could get used to that.





ok..
back to baseball!


The American School of Paris
bringing home the gold!
It was so much fun watching
these boys play baseball.
And bittersweet for us as this 
is the last time Stephen will play
for a school team.



Not only did his team win 
but Stephen was one of two
other kids that received the 
All-Tournament award!

It has been a joy for your 
dad and I to watch you 
play baseball since you were
just a little kid.
We could not be more proud.
Stephen..


And in other news!


The French Open has come
to town!


And I just received my 
necklace I ordered 
through Kimberly.
I love that the women in 
Uganda handmade these
and that all the proceeds 
go to 




I'm headed here tomorrow!
Aix-en-Provence!
All by myself.
We have a 4 day weekend
ahead of us so I'm 
hopping the train in the morning.
Really looking forward to 
finishing 
The Goldfinch.

Bon weekend!!

P.S!
My friend 
Sarah has featured me
on her blog today!
I'm so excited to be a part
of her Coming Home  series.
Merci Sarah!!
















6 comments:

  1. Hi Pam!
    Congrats to your son!
    And I was so happy to see your story on Sarah's blog today. : )
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every new post from you brings a new conversation with my husband....requesting we move abroad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so nice to think about ASP again! I used to work there in the summer at the Extension Program (still have friends that work there now!) I used to live in Fontenay-Sous-Bois over a decade ago. Now I'm settled back in Canada and so happy to be a mother and teacher. Have fun in Aix. Bryn
    PS I came here from Clover Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love that first photo, Pam. Was just having a conversation with friends about how we wish were there for the French Open - it's so on the list. Wish I was off to Provence with you! Have a brilliant time. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. The puddle jumper photo is priceless. Congrats to your son on his baseball successes! Such fun. Your post on Sarah's blog was touching. I can relate in many ways, despite not living in Paris. Your warmth and honesty are what I appreciate so very much...and those Paris photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love the photo of Griffy!! and I ordered a necklace from Kimberly ...it should be here tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete